In a certain period, personal branding can be the catalyst to build a company brand, but in the long term, corporate brand is the ultimate goal of the business. Whoever watches football will understand the meaning of the second half strategy phrase.
- Scope of business: Create your own products and services.
Your market: Choose your target market exactly.
Your style: Or plan to communicate clearly and quickly.
- Your "home": Blog is a central place for you to connect with others.
- Your "Park": Use sharing and connecting social networks.
- "Theater and club": Use a social media channel to share your content.
- Personal skills
- Passion: passion, enthusiasm, personality are the key to creating a strong brand
Personal strengths: identifying strengths and distinct points to create success.
- Personal relationships.
- Working relationship.
- Popularity online
- Dialogue: Participate in dialogue with members on social networks.
Commentary: Participate in valuable commentary in specialized blogs.
- Sharing: Share valuable content on other people's blogs or channels.
- News: Archive articles about you online.
Criticism: Listen to and behave professionally.
Tracking: Track and record your personal branding activities.